Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:2375 Applications:620 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Manager - Performance Marketing - Analytics/Data Science Community (3-6 yrs)
India's largest Analytics and Data Science community is looking to hire.
Role : Manager - Performance Marketing. Looking only for Education organisations.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Performance Marketing professional and you will be responsible for developing and implementing the Performance Marketing & Lead Generation strategies in order to increase the leads funnel via digital marketing channels for our courses and programs through all these channels. You will be working closely with the Product, Sales & Operations teams in this role.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develop, execute and manage performance marketing strategies for Lead Generation for courses and programs.
- Achieve the performance marketing & lead funnel KPIs
- Performance Marketing - Lead and Funnel Management
- Paid advertising development & execution
- Copy writing & Landing page management - Landing Pages and specific programs / Initiatives
- Collateral creation - Design & feedback+changes
- Distribution of collaterals and product awareness / Lead awareness / Generation / Paid marketing on Social Media
- Collateral management for Affiliate partners & Strategic Clients
- Community event management and marketing.
- Stay up to date with latest digital marketing trends, best practices and technologies
- Attend educational conferences, webinars etc.
- Work with content team and designers to ensure the content that has been created is informative and appealing to users
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Understand competitive landscape and strategies they are using for lead generation
- Present results to Senior Management and suggest improvements for increasing leads and across all digital channels
- At-least 3 years of experience as a Digital Marketer (Performance Marketing/Lead Generation) or in a similar marketing role.
- Understanding of web traffic metrics, campaign monitoring etc.
- Experience with doing audience and user/buyer persona research
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Critical thinker, problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Excellent time-management skills, strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills