Executive Recruitment at Adne Group
Views:595 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Manager - Performance/Digital Marketing - eCommerce (6-12 yrs)
Job Title: Digital / Performance Marketing Manager
Design and implement the E Commerce / Digital Communication Strategy. Responsible for the Ecommerce Vertical Revenue growth and retention through both own site & other ecommerce retail sites where seller accounts offer advertising services, example Amazon.
Areas of Responsibility :
- Design & Implement digital marketing communications for Traffic, new user acquisition, return on AD spends.
- Developing roadmaps to ensure ecommerce portfolio is executed well across all businesses
- Tracking and monitoring performance for all digital content projects, Utilising web analytics to improve business performance
- Managing storefront & working closely with tech teams to innovate for better conversion.
- Research and discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance
- Managing digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media
- Maximising sales across the company's online product range
- Ensuring that the website delivers a great customer experience; ensuring content is engaging
- Liaising with the inventory and purchasing teams for newly available stock to advertise
- Working with brand teams to digitally propagate brand creatives in the best manner to achieve results.
Operating Network :
External: Agencies, Large Ad platforms, content writer and creative team
Internal: Marketing, Manufacturing, Finance, Procurement, Research, Product Development, Quality, R&D, Legal, TM, Sales & Logistics team
Education & Relevant Experience :
- MBA with 6 - 10 Years of relevant experience
- Knowledge and Business Understanding
- Knowledge of Performance Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Search Engine Marketing (PPC) and E-commerce
- Experience in handling and monitoring an agency, running multiple campaigns and ensuring real-time optimization of all digital efforts to make the most of the budgets.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Skills: Budget Management skills, Business Acumen; Planning and coordination skills; Relationship building skills; Influencing skills, Analytical Skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.