Recruiter at KNR Management Consultants
Views:377 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Payroll - HRSS (10-16 yrs)
1. Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely payment of all employee compensation and provides support to employees, managers, HR Business Partners and HR Shared Services on the hire-to-retire process.
2. Involved in the Payroll Administration and ensure that the requests are processed accurately as per the process designed (i.e. payroll administration, garnishments, taxes, time and attendance, reports, etc.).
3. Responsible for managing and administering a variety of HR activities and programs, primarily functioning as a generalist in the HR function to support APAC (Asia Pacific) region.
4. Coordinating and supporting various aspects of the organizations HR programs such as talent management, recruitment, organization development, compensation & benefits, employee engagement and employee relations.
5. Maintain & updating key Compensation & Benefit databases, support the compensation Team during the increment and bonus cycles.
6. Participating in all internal and external audits and MIS Management
Experience & Qualifications:
- Master's degree. Additional certification in Human Resources Management disciplines will be an advantage.
- 10+ years of experience In Payroll and HRSS management.
- Good understanding on all HR process and programs.
- Strong leadership / team management experience.
- Strong understanding on Statutory and tax laws related to HR.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in SAP