CEO at Talent Anchor
Views:3118 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Manager - Payroll/HRIS & Benefits - Manufacturing (10-12 yrs)
Role with A Leading Multinational Fashion Accessories Brand
Manager - Payroll, HRIS and Benefits
- Responsible for administration of payroll and benefits for around 3000 employees in India.
- Should be familiar with SAP payroll module,
- SAP SuccessFactors, Statutory remittances, Reconciliation of payroll with Finance,
- Administration of TDS and related aspects like filing quarterly and annual TDS returns, dealing with Corporate credit cards, consolidation of payroll inputs, pre and post payroll activities, Exposure to Mercer compensation and benefits practices, Exit settlements, bonus, gratuity, retirement benefits, Trust Pension, Suppernuation schemes, loans and advances etc.
- Desired Incumbent - Passionate and high energy professional who is ambitious, assertive, able to manage the scale of operations covering multiple locations, effective communication skills and go getter.
- Ability to read, write and speak Kannada will be an added advantage.
- Availability - the selected candidates should be available to join the Organization in around 30 - 45 days- time post Offer.
- Should be certified SAP Payroll Analyst & Familiar in SAP Payroll environment
- Should be familiar and have working knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors.
- Education - Graduation in any discipline and Post Graduation in HR from reputed institutes like IMT Ghaziabad & Nagpur, TAPMI, MDI, FMS, XISS Ranchi, KJ Somaiah, Jamanlal Bajaj and similar.
Note - Confidential Role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.