Director at S & F Consultants
Views:4484 Applications:746 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:344
Manager - Pay Per Click - eCommerce (2-5 yrs)
JOB ROLE :
He/She will be responsible for the entire campaign along with developing, executing ideas and recommending keywords for the website. Also, support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of campaigns.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
The prime job role will include :
- Initiate New campaigns across various channels.
- Launch and optimization of PPC Campaigns.
- Overseeing Accounts related to Search platforms as well as inspecting Budgets.
- Providing necessary reports and monitoring KPIs.
- Have the highest possible Return of Investments towards Online Marketing Efforts.
Other important responsibilities include :
- Managing Large Keyword list creation.
- Formation of Effective and optimum paid strategies.
- Launching of numerous PPC campaigns
- Monitoring accounts related to Search engine Platforms (Google AdWords, Bing etc)
- Rightful Targeting of the required Audiences.
- Timely working on Budgets and Bids towards gaining better Return of Investments (ROIs)
- Generate attractive and concise advert copies.
- Maintain and Coordinate Partnerships with Vendors and PPC Ad Platforms.
- Enhance and adapt Modern trends related to SEM and PPC
- Any Graduate or Postgraduate
- AdWords certification, an additional advantage
- 2-5 years of Proven experience as PPC Manager
- Experience in SEO would be an added advantage
- Experience in analyzing data across multiple platforms and providing insights for improving scale/efficiency.
SKILL SET :
- Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in key e-commerce companies and have prior e-commerce exposure.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal and written)
- Passion for internet Marketing
- Hand on Exposure on platforms (Facebook, AdWords, Yahoo)
- Proven record of building and scaling profitable marketing teams
- Advanced Knowledge and Clear concepts related to Digital Marketing and SEO
- Ability to devise strategies across all channels.
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities.
- Connections with influencers in the domain is a plus.