Assistant Manager HR at Confidential
Views:2607 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Partner Marketing - IT Infra Products (4-9 yrs)
- Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing strategies to market to and with company- partner community in India region.
- A strong marketing and/or partnerships background with a focus on measurement and accountability are key success factors.
- The Partner Marketing Manager role encompasses strategic joint partner marketing be responsible for partner-sourced order pipeline. Collaborating with relevant ennoblement & partner management teams internally will be key.
- This role will report to the Regional Partner Marketing Manager for India and work very closely with the India Partner Sales Managers. The candidate will collaborate cross functionally with internal teams including sales, sales operations, global marketing, business development, partner marketing, finance, and legal.
- Additionally, this position will build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders including partners, customers, vendors, and agencies.
- Develop and execute successful sales and marketing campaigns, content and events for and with partners in conjunction with the regional Partner Sales Management (PSM) teams in alignment with region specific strategies and sales initiatives
- Create, select, and maintain partner, partner prospect, and joint prospect data, target groups and lists in Salesforce, and together with the partner and the PSMs, identify key target audiences and coverage strategy
- Report and communicate the campaign, content and event progress and outputs (new business opportunities and pipeline)
- Own the budget for the region to execute the campaigns against the plan
- Manage all related stakeholders communication and expectations for the assigned territories
- Build yearly and quarterly Go-to-Market strategies and campaigns plan for the team and relevant partners
- Ensure alignment with the overall region business strategy and plans
- Ensure the demand generation plan is delivering the expected pipeline results and be agile to adjust fast and upscale the activities when appropriate