CEO at Logic Gates
Views:298 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Packaging Engineering - FMCG (10-12 yrs)
The Incumbent should be B.TECH in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics with experience in Maintenance and Installation of Packaging Machines in a Food / Beverages/ Juice/ Liquor Companies .
- The incumbent will be responsible for all required technical support to plant bottling processing equipment.
- Providing the manufacturing organization with tactical hands-on support to address specific opportunities, exercising explicit authority in giving technical/mechanical direction within the plants.
- Implementing and training applicable staff on monitor and encourage effective use of best practices,
- Train key plant personnel on operations and maintenance of key machine asset centers to ensure successful adoption and achieve improvement objectives.
- Supporting regulatory and non-regulatory annual maintenance events that allow for infrastructure continuity such as electrical sub stations, compressors, electrical boards, and climate systems.
- Assist in coordinating local projects, New Product.
- Team with Maintenance Managers and Asset Care specialist in developing in-house annual rebuild program for key machine asset centers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.