AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:595 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Manager - Outreach/Partnerships & Fundraising (2-6 yrs)
Manager - Outreach, Partnerships & Fundraising
- Partnerships: Identifying and maintaining partnerships with various partners for success of the incubators and incubates. Typical partnerships would be with service providers, technology companies, other incubators, alumni, VCs & Angels etc.
- Mentoring: Onboarding and maintaining mentors at the incubators, ensuring mentoring program success through effective implementations and relationship management.
- Fundraising: Raise funds from institutions, corporate organizations, foundations and individuals for various needs of the incubators.
- Outreach: Represent PIED Incubator at various forums and conferences and ensure the success stories are well documented and portrayed across media and PIED Website.
- Events and Conferences: Organize events and conferences (physical + online) as per the incubator plan, both within the campus and outside, for developing incubates and strengthening a culture of knowledge exchange.
- B. Tech /B. E. with 6 years and MBA with 2 years of relevant experience in the startup ecosystem as an innovator or entrepreneur or incubation manager with strong collaboration and influence skills. Working for an educational institution incubator would be a plus.
- The candidate should be dynamic having both business and technical background, and experience in program management and cross-functional team facilitation.
- The role requires a strong target achievement focus and a self-starter attitude
Other skills and abilities :
- Excellent communication written and spoken
- Fundraising and /or business development
- Ability to analyze market opportunities and develop go-to-market strategies.
- Documentation and presentation skills. Familiarity with digital media and social networking.