Senior Consultant - IT Recruitment at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:526 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Manager - Organizational Change Management - Consulting Firm (9-13 yrs)
Organizational Change Management
- This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the Organizational Change Management Team within the Strategic Change Office (SCO), focused on supporting the firm to deliver on the strategic priorities.
- The Organizational Change Management team as part of the SCO helps deliver sustainable change by getting people to accept, adopt, and drive change.
- We develop, and execute organizational change Management strategies and plans that enable our people to embrace transformational change by empowering them to change their behavior focusing on critical things that drive successful results.
As an Manager Organizational Change you will :
- Work with SCO led program teams, senior leadership program sponsors and business stakeholders.
- Lead the development and execution of organizational change management strategies and plans across a diverse portfolio of strategic change initiatives that successfully enables our people to embrace and adopt lasting transformative behavioral change.
- Work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Develop and execute Change Management strategies and plans to successfully deliver the shifts in mindsets and behaviours required to achieve project/program transformational change objectives.
- Develop and execute actionable and targeted change management tactics and workstream deliverables including/ but not limited to: stakeholder assessments and engagements plans; change agent networks, communication plans and supporting materials; people risk and change readiness assessments; training needs analysis and training strategies.
- Work collaboratively with project managers/teams to ensure key change management activities are integrated into the overall project plan and executed on time and budget.
- Develop transition monitoring and sustainability plans including measurement systems to track stakeholder adoption and business benefits realization.
- Provide coaching to Senior Leaders who are change sponsors on the principles of change management and how to be effective in their role as a change leaders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.