Principal Consultant at Bradford
Views:203 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Organization Development - IT/ITeS (6-10 yrs)
Manager - Organisation Development (OD)
About Company: Our client is a world renowned technology and software services organization with global footprint.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Diagnostic, design and deployment of OD Initiatives
- Knowledge of OD frameworks/ interventions that can be applied for a given situation
- Design and facilitation of sessions/ workshops
- Partnering and solution-providing to Business Units
- Design and deploy culture transformation interventions
- Stakeholder management
- Managing BU-wide/ org-wide OD interventions ; diagnostic to deployment
Desired Candidate Profile:
- A desired candidate will be a management graduate/post-graduate, preferably from a premier institute, with a work experience of 6-10 years in similar role/capacity, from IT or ITES industry.
- Must have proven track record in delivering learning and OD interventions. HR-Business Partnering Experience would be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.