Founder & Managing Director at Talent Toppers
Views:2070 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Manager - Operations - Non Voice - Insurance - US Shifts (9-14 yrs)
Responsible for the day to day management of multi-site teams, multiple functions, and multiple shifts for operations. Key to this role is delivering the needs of the Business partners by ensuring the day-to-day operations are met.
- Minimum Qualification Graduate / MBA (Preferred)
- Minimum 8 years of industry Customer Service experience in Non Voice Ops (insurance preferred).
- Minimum 1 year as Manager handling teams.
- Leadership experience
- Customer service focus
- Ability to work in an environment of multiple priorities and conflicting deadlines
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Ability to assess staff strengths and developmental needs and deliver motivating feedback to have staff thrive and grow
- Ability to build strong relationships with others across business and technical communities.
- Demonstrate problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Develop strategies on the floor for reducing attrition and improving employee satisfaction. Stay in touch with people and have the pulse of how they think and what needs to be done to influence them
- Appraisal of associates and supervisors based on evaluation of metrics performance and of non-metrics based parameters
- Drive reward and recognition activity on the floor. Get participation and create enthusiasm
- Review Performance of the KPIs on a near term basis and develop plans for improvement in performance
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, external regulations and information security standards
- Drive process improvement activity on the floor. Be the champion for improvement on the floor. Identify areas for improvement, scope projects and involve relevant others
- Stay in touch with the Business partners on a regular basis to review progress
- Collaboration with multiple stakeholders across the line of business
- Integration and alignment with functions vision and strategy
Values and Behavior
- Customer Service Orientation
- Quality Orientation
- Empathy for effective on the job coaching and feedback