Senior Consultant at Skyleaf Consultanyt
Views:423 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Operations - Hub Occupancy (5-13 yrs)
- Community Development: Effective delivery of community program to make work better for hub members.
- Building & communicating the quarterly community plan for the hub.
- Ensure high quality in program identification and connections to enable member business growth.
- Driving high quality engagement programs that create a sense of belongingness for the member
- Partner with hub crew to timely solve for any other potential member problems/ needs.
- Marketing community programs to drive superior awareness and participation.
- Partner with Sales & Marketing team to deliver optimal hub occupancy level.
- Ensuring quality and accuracy of data in Sales CRM
- Solving for member expansion needs in partnership with sales team.
- Delivering Hub P&L
- Working with Regional Manager to firm up recruitment plan to ensure business continuity.
- Managing team delivery by setting goals for the team and periodic review with timely feedback.
- Identify individual team member's development needs and plan for training accordingly.
- Mentoring the team on purpose and values
- Ensuring overall Invoice accuracy and timely issue resolution.
- Maintaining accurate hub MIS
- Ensuring Accounts receivable at hub level is in control.
- Change management of policy communication etc.
- Monthly Budgeting
- Monthly P&L
- Monthly Hub Report
- Market Intelligence: Gather and keep oneself up to date with activities in the area around co working industry
- Ability to think and act decisively and make decisions when required.
- Proven ability to forecast problem areas and strategically plan to solve for the same.
- Impeccable organizational skills and capability to take ownership of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible and able to prioritize and manage multiple projects or tasks, as well as solve problems in a timely manner
- Demonstrated ability to create and drive ecosystems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Primary Responsibilities: Operations, P&L Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.