Recruiter at Ealamiun Resource India Pvt Ltd
Views:2812 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Operations - FMCG Plant (10-20 yrs)
1. Job Title : Manager-Operation (FMCG Plant)
2. Salary : 20000-30000 AED/incentives
3. Gender: Male
4. Company: FCMG Manufacturing (Food Products)
5. Educational Requirements: BSc in EEE or ME. MBA in Marketing.
6. Experience at least: 10 years.
7. Job Location : DUBAI HO-60%, Factory & other related areas-40%.
8. Reporting to : MD
9. Scope of Job : Operate Snacks Business coordinating & dealing with Production, Procurement, Sales, Export & other related Departments so that company can reach ultimate goal & make profit
10. Financial Power : To oversee the day to day expenses related to Production, Procurement, Sales, Export, Marketing etc areas within the approved budget.
8. Duties & Responsibilities:-
a) General & Operational -
1. Attend office in time and ensure duly presence of all subordinates in the working stations.
2. Maintain liaison and coordinate with SCM, Sales, Export, Marketing, Distribution, Accounts and other related Depts to ensure smooth functioning & to run the consistent Business.
3. Maintain close connection with COO-Spices for decision making to run the business.
4. Ensure maximum profitability of Spices & M. Oil Business.
5. Arrange monthly production meeting and preside over the same on behalf of COO-Spices as well as take part in weekly, monthly and yearly Senior Management meetings.
6. Make Factory(s), Dealer(s) & Outlet(s) visit as & when required and to determine their day to day activities including maintenance of stock levels at their respective locations.
7. Maximise the efficiency of whole business system through constant liaison & communication with the respective Dept Heads.
8. Improve the productivity in all related areas of business.
9. Feasibility study on requirement of any items, manpower and resources for smooth operation.
10. Apply best practices & improve overall systems in all areas to expand the business.
11. Make annual/ interim income & expenditure Budget of the Business as per previous history & next target with the assistance of COO-Spices. Analyse the cost reports and prices of the competitor products to avoid the losses.
12. As per analysis make costing of the products with the assistance of COO-Spices & Finance Dept.
13. Ensure all the expenses are taken place within the budget.
14. Control the costs by proper handling the materials & using the resources.
15. Control the Inventory of all RM & FG in appropriate manner.
16. Arrange audit & inspection at all related areas of Factory and physical inventory at all stores as per the set schedule and to immediately act on the findings.
17. Solve all the problems relating to Procurement, Production, Sales, Export, Distribution, Marketing, Accounts etc areas.
18. Ensure a very speedy production at the factories and generate orders to them, which maximise the production.
19. Ensure using the Raw & Packaging Materials in appropriate manner & consumption of the same and if required place requirement of the same as per production target.
20. Ensure fulfilling the production target and defect free products are being produced.
21. Solve the problems of production units and accordingly reduce the same.
22. Assist Factory Manager to make effective monthly production plan, Material Plan (Raw & Packaging), development & action Plan (on the basis of Production Plan), Cost control & reduction Plan and Incident & Accident reduction Plan as per rolling forecast.
23. Prepare monthly reports like Production, Target Vs Achievement, Costs, Material consumption, costs saving, Delivery, Closing stock, Utilization of Plant & Machineries, Incident/ Accident etc.
24. Check emails, mails and take immediate action thereon.
1. Ensure regular attendance and smooth functioning of immediate subordinates and subsequently approve their leave.
2. Effectively supervise and be responsible for operational and administrative controls over the Production Manager and ensure the tasks as per their Job Description.
3. Write letters and office memos relating to complaints, problems and requirements, show causes and all other administrative jobs.
4. Take disciplinary actions against subordinates (if required).
c) HR related:
1. Take active role to develop/ upgrade the subordinates by assessing their daily functions and train them on random basis on the core activities they perform.
2. Propose to the AGM-Admin, Dev & Trg for required training for them as per assessment & upgrade them as per their capability.
3. Make annual evaluations of the related staffs as well as appraisals for possible promotion / increment and indeed punishments for the less productive staffs.
d) Planning & development
1. Analyze all the costs like Procurement, Production, Distribution, Marketing, HR, Administrative, selling etc costs.
2. Make effective plan like Business Plan, Operating Plan, Development Plan, Procurement Plan, Trg Plan, Sales Plan, Cost Cont Plan etc with the assistance of COO-Spices for future development.
3. Ensure implementation of all plans by the respective employees.
1. On behalf of COO seek approval from Top Management for all adjustments relating to product shortage/ excesses and all expenses (like damages, accidents etc.) incurred beyond the approved budget.
2. Ensure making of monthly expenditure Budget for different Depts by the 1st day of every month as per approved yearly Budget.
3. Constantly monitor the Factory overhead as well as the expenses related to production so that these are carried out within the budget.
4. Take measures to implement any decision taken by higher management.
5. Check and take immediate corrective actions by giving appropriate decisions for related matters.
6. Arrange training for new employee and give proper guideline & motivation.
7. Special assignment: As designated by the higher management.