Manager - Operations - Fintech Startup (3-7 yrs)
If you are interested in joining a purpose-driven community that is dedicated to creating ambitious and inclusive workplaces, then be a part of a high growth startup with a world-class team, building a revolutionary product!
Our client is a vertical fintech play focused on solving industry-specific financing gaps in the food sector through the application of data. The platform provides skin-in-the-game growth capital to much-loved F&B brands. Founded in 2019, they're VC funded and based out of Singapore and India-Bangalore.
Founders are the alumnus of IIT-D, IIM-B and Wharton. They've 12+ years of experience as Venture capital and corporate entrepreneurship at DFJ, Vertex, InMobi and VP at Snyder UAE, investment banking at Unitus Capital - leading the financial services practice, and institutional equities at Kotak. They've a team of high-quality professionals coming together for this mission to disrupt the convention.
As Manager Operations, you will be responsible transaction operations management
What you will do:
- Processing and reviewing investor capital transaction requests and ensuring that these comply with the relevant legislation, agreements, and policies
- Ensuring transactions are processed observing the guidelines outlined in the agreements, with attention to proper procedures and deadlines
- Upholding our KYC & Compliance framework in place working closely with the Risk & Data team to ensure monitoring & portfolio performance.
- Processing wire payments and account transfer transactions through multiple banking platforms to settle payouts
- Daily reconciliations of our accounts
- Updating investor wire details, upon request, to ensure flow to available automated payment systems
Reporting and Client Management
- Ensuring client and investor-related queries are handled
- Preparing and releasing monthly reporting.
- Preparing periodic fund activity reports for submission to relevant clients or their regulatory bodies.
- Coordinating client-specific needs between teams within the department and within the company
- Participating in project-based work
- Overseeing client deliverables and escalations, when needed
What you need to have:
- Experienced Investment / Lending Operations in the investment/hedge fund industry are favorable.
- Experience in completing & closing transactions.
- Experienced in serving demanding clients within an evolving industry, focused on adherence to global financial regulations and compliance procedures would be considered an asset.
- Willingness to work the hours necessary to meet client deliverables
Experience: 3 to 7 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 8,00,000 to 12,00,000
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.