Trainee Consultant at Flexi Careers India
Views:3482 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Operations/Delivery Strategy - FMCG/Banking (7-12 yrs)
We are looking for Women professional based at Bangalore or willing to relocate to Bangalore.
Industry : E-commerce
Open to consider FMCG/Banking experts also
Key responsibilities :
- Devise mechanisms to measure every element that impacts delivery operations, and drive improvement initiatives to benchmark on cost or quality or both
- Study the best practices of the hyperlocal delivery space, both internal and external, and draw and execute plans to achieve the desired outcomes
- Coordinate with DEX teams to study the customer requirements, and devise mechanisms to mould the delivery operations to offer the required service, while balancing for cost and quality
- Work end to end on any new ultra-fast delivery related initiatives, from design to roll out
- Work on development of standard operating procedures, and tweak them with time to improve delivery experience for customers
- Work on tech capability gaps impairing delivery team's efficiency, and chalk out and execute plans across multiple stakeholders to bring on board the required capabilities
- Understand the Operational needs quickly to innovate and simplify the distribution chain so as to have better Customer Experience at agreed SLA and Cost
Lean/Six Sigma/Kaizen certification will be added advantage.
Should have experience handling 30+ employees