Manager - Operations - Chemicals/Manufacturing Firm (15-30 yrs)
Operation/Plant Manager /head for one of the Gujarat district to handle the entire plant of non woven fabrics, spunlace, wetwipes and needlepunch technologies. Overall operations smooth functioning to be looked after with all department head. desired from non woven fabric company having vast knowledge of the same.
A) Business Planning:
1) Develop the annual business plan (products, budget, timeline of production) in alignment to the long term Production strategy
2) Review the execution and achievement of the business plan on a periodic basis (monthly/ quarterly/ annually) and deploy appropriate governance mechanisms for course correction as and when required
3) Coordinate with the customer facing roles to ensure production business planning is done as per customer demand/forecast
B) Budgeting and Financial Planning :
1) Drive and support the development of the annual operating budget for operations and production at the plant in line with the overall budget
2) Assess ROI for all production initiatives at the plant location
3) Monitor and control projects budget through periodic reviews and taking the right measures to ensure cost optimization
C) Operations Management :
1) Ensure adherence to processes as well as continuous process improvement of all production related processes in order to enhance efficiency as well as optimize cost
2) Ensure execution of Production Plan to adjust daily/weekly/monthly production goals to customer demands/orders
3) Ensure continuous expansion of production capacity at the plant through various methods including increase in manpower efficiency, upgradation of machines and implementation of expansion initiatives with the projects team
4) Driving with the engineering team at the plant site to ensure smooth functioning of all machinery and equipment at the plant and organize the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment as and when required
5) Coordinate with HR to ensure manpower alignment to the production process: that is, the right number and quality of manpower at each stage of production.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.