Founder at Serving Skill
Views:652 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Operations - BPO (9-14 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- To manage the day-to-day operations with a team of TAC engineers and meet the required service levels, quality, and productivity
- Maintaining SLA target on a monthly basis to achieve desired KPI s including absenteeism and attrition within the team.
- Acts as a point of contact for the resolution of customer escalations, inquiries, and complaints from external and internal customers.
- Suggest process improvements, Value Adds, and Improvement plans as required.
- Attend Weekly Review with Client.
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are implemented consistently and fairly.
- Implement best practices on the floor.
- Monitoring, coaching, and feedback, the responsibility to ensure Top-notch customer experience in every call.
- Act as an interface between the team and the management and all Support functions so that the team operates smoothly at the highest efficiency and within the prescribed norms.
- Compliance to log-in, log out & scheduled breaks of agents.
- Conducting performance appraisal for the team.
- Mentor team members to bring out the best among them.
- Conduct periodic appraisals and publish reports/dashboards to management.
- Should undertake overall people management for the team.
- People management
- Drive Team/Site/Org Level Metrics
- TAC Operations
- Client Interaction
- Performance Management
- Client Management
- Queue Management
- Escalation Management
- MIS and reporting
Shift timing: Regular US time zone
Work location: Bangalore