Analyst at Crescendo Global
Views:435 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Operations - BFSI (10-17 yrs)
Manager - Operations - BFSI (10+ years)
An incredible opportunity for professional having more than 10 years of experience in Operations Management, building team, business transformation/ transition, lean six sigma or agile, change management and managing the overall process.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!!!
Your future employer:
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Partnering with leadership to lead change by managing strategic initiatives to meet business needs.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence
- Ensuring that the function has optimum number and quality of resources required to deliver the functional objectives and that they are effectively controlled and targeted
- Responsible for the engagement and development of direct reports (Team Leaders/Assistant Managers) and the larger team through coaching and team building while serving as an escalation point for the operational issues and escalations
- Experience of managing team leaders / assistant managers for 2+ years and been in leadership position for 6+ years
- Experienced leader with proven ability in managing large (50+ FTE) service delivery teams
- Leadership experience in Health and Benefits/Accounting and Settlements/Variance Reporting is preferred
What is in it for you?
- Fast track career growth
- Market leading remuneration
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders