CEO at Light Up Lifestyle Pvt Ltd
Views:6992 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Operations & Account - Startup (5-15 yrs)
Manager - Operations & Account - Startup Beauty Brand
About the company:
At Light Up, we are a team of entrepreneurial thinkers and doers who are deeply passionate about creating smart skincare solutions that address the wear and tear our skin is subjected to, from pollution, sun damage and ageing and restore the natural healthy glow it truly deserves. We are keen to transform the way skincare is bought today and work hard to create High Performance Superfood inspired formulations from scratch that actually deliver what they are meant to do. We are excited to attract dynamic and strategically inclined professionals who are as passionate about skincare as we are and believe in leading from the front in this journey to revolutionize the Indian skincare landscape.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ownership of end-to-end business operations
- Owning entire supply chain from sourcing, production to warehousing and customer delivery end to end.
- Coordination with packaging and manufacturing partners for on-time dispatch of goods for maintenance of appropriate inventory levels.
- Responsible for warehouse management, inventory management, order processing, payment reconciliation and order fulfillment (including invoicing, shipping, payment gateway management)
- Raw material and Finished goods inventory maintenance, Material Verification, Data Preparation, Daily & Monthly Report.
- Ensuring customer orders on various online portals are shipped on time and 100% adherence to the required service levels plus monitoring returns, cancellations.
- Managing pricing, content changes and any packaging changes to existing portfolio and new introductions.
- Handling of inquiries, customer feedback and complaints and ensuring general buyer satisfaction.
- Responsible for optimizing product content on the Partners Website including text, logo, images and video content. Hands on with SEO.
- Creating Listings and Content on marketplaces for new launches and managing existing portfolio and revisions in existing content.
- Managing Big Billion Days/Amazon Great Indian Sale, End of Season Sale, Summer Sale, Diwali offers and other big sales events end to end
- Fortnightly / Monthly / Quarterly MIS reporting for channel partners.
- Monitoring and analysing a brand and competitors performance to identify Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats
- Coordinating with social media agency on any support needed including text, photos, videos, logos and any inhouse content already created.
- Keeping track of advertising campaigns, spend, returns and performance analytics on third party platforms or via social media agency.
- Proof-reading and basic checking of brand content shared with any third-party including platforms, agencies, press or any other external partner.
Skills required :
- Must have at least 5 years of hands-on experience in managing end-to-end operations and account management for a B2C organization, preferably an online brand or an e-commerce player.
- Should have exposure to elements of customer service like order management, order resolution and customer query resolution.
- Ability to independently manage multiple supply chain partners like suppliers, contract manufacturers, logistics partners, payment gateway partners, social media and marketing agencies etc.
- Strong program management and problem solving skills such as identifying dependencies, bottlenecks, risk and mitigating them by thinking of solutions in advance and quickly executing them.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Pushes boundaries and is confident with great presentation skills
- Positive attitude, fast learner and ability to multi task
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Motivated and passionate about the beauty and cosmetics industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.