Client Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:634 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Manager - Operational Risk - Bank (8-12 yrs)
Operational Risk Manager
Operational Risk for an Indian Bank
Relevant Experience :
Minimum 5 + years actively in identification and mitigation of Operational Risks in various Products, Processes, Services offered under at least 2 business lines, e.g. Consumer Banking and Transaction Banking or Treasury or Retail Assets or Micro-Finance
Qualifications : CA, MBA (from good business school) / Qualification in Finance or Commerce
Role and Responsibilities :
- Operational Risk Manager shall be responsible for ongoing enhancement of the ORM Governance setup in the Bank including Policies pertaining to Operational Risk Management including New Product Approval. The incumbent is expected to lead the implementation of various Operational Risk Management components in the Bank and monitor overall operational risk profile of the Bank.
- The incumbent will support/lead various initiatives in implementing a robust Operational Risk Management framework consistently across various Business/Operations and support Functions in the Bank.
- Thorough understanding of applicable Regulatory Guidelines pertaining to Operational Risk Management and other associated areas like Fraud Risk Management, Outsourcing Risk Management, IT and Cyber Risk Management
- High degree of collaborative and conflict resolution approach and ability to take along officials with diverse perspective
- Thorough knowledge of Processes related to various tools used for Operational Risk Management including RCSA, KRIs, Incident Management, New Product Approval etc.
- Good knowledge about regulatory code on Governance Framework in commercial banks about
- Knowledge of Risk and Control Self-Assessment approach, conducting risk assessment workshops, identification of Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
- Develop appropriate reporting mechanisms including dashboards/heat map and publish it to senior management
- Assist in conducting Operational Risk Management Committee (ORMC) meetings
- Conduct Operational Risk Stress Testing and Scenario Analysis
- Develop relationship with senior officials in all the 3 Lines of Defence (BU Heads, Head - Operations, Chief Compliance Officer and Head -Internal Audit)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS office products (PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)