HR Head at Arin Consultancy
Views:203 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Manager - Operation Risk - BFS (2-8 yrs)
Operation Risk Manager
Job Description :
1. Responsible for the completion of the Functional Unit Risk Assessments
2. Develop operational risk policies and standards for risk management.
3. Develop Risk Mitigation Action Plans
4. Carry out detailed walkthroughs and process mapping to identify significant risks and controls
5. Undertake the maintenance of Enterprise Risk Management Risk Register
6. Report key risk and control indicators of department/business unit
7. Oversee the operational risk incident management process to guarantee that timeliness, integrity, and quality control are maintained
8. Ensure appropriate review of the financial impact of operational incidents and root cause and business impact analysis
9. Oversee the consistent implementation of investment policies and procedures
10. Monitor, review, and communicate the impact to the risk profile of future initiatives, including new product assessments, changes to trading strategies, targeted risk reviews, and major business changes
11. Work together with other organizational line of defense (i.e. Compliance, Internal Audit, etc.).
12. Stay abreast of current industry standards
13. Develop and maintain technical knowledge of systems and data to ensure optimal use of technology.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.