Senior Account Manager at Etaash Consultants
Views:179 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Manager - Operation/Financial Restructuring Services - Consulting Firm (3-5 yrs)
Manager- Operation/Financial Restructuring Services - Mumbai
Job description :
Your key responsibilities :
- Analyse and prepare complex financial models. Analyse markets, industries and corporate and generate outputs.
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the profession, the business, the industry and the regulatory environment, including Insolvency regulation and developments in the restructuring space
- Prepare pitch presentations / documents
- Prepare financing strategy reports based on quantitative and qualitative factors and market realities.
- Prepare information memorandum, marketing materials / presentations.
- Support in syndication and placement of transactions.
- Support in review and negotiation of transaction documentation with lenders.
- Interact with lenders, corporate group, ARC, legal advisors and other advisors on transaction.
- Contribute to the Debt & Restructuring Group through business development and generation of ideas.
- Analyse the Credit worthiness of clients, review operational and financial performance, cash flows, etc. to suggest strategic options available to them
Skills and attributes for success :
- Excellent financial modelling and financial analysis skills, good to have in debt restructuring
- Excellent report writing skills
- Documentation experience including information memorandum and loan documentation
- Revenue enhancement experience with consulting background.
- Cost Optimization/Cost reduction experience.
- Logistics/Supply Chain Strategy experience.
- Distressed/ Stressed situation or a crisis situation experience will be preferred.
- Strong Analytical Skills
To qualify for the role you must have : CA or Master's in Business Administration (MBA) with post qualification relevant experience of 3-5 years.
If Interested please contact Shahbaz on 8310317406