HR Recruiter at A Tech India
Views:3968 Applications:1053 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1047
Manager - Operation - BPO/ITeS (4-20 yrs)
Role: Operation Manager
As a part of an agile team environment, you are expected to independently work on end-to-end target delivery which includes:
- Analyze projected work volume and allocate resources to team leads based on capacity availability and SLA targets.
- Ensure staffing and performance levels are correct to handle appropriate amounts of work volume.
- Work closely with leads to decide the team rostering, shifts and team allocation
- Coordinates with Team Leads and resources as needed to ensure on-time delivery.
- Analyze workload, capacity planning and resource allocation forecasting.
- Participate and present data to discuss trends, status and action plans to meet targets.
- Proactively communicate to adjust the workforce plan based on changing volume.
- Effectively lead, motivate and direct the workgroup while being flexible in a changing environment.
- Effective communication to internal and external stakeholders on Operation status and changes.
- Performance management of team: Define, track and monitor KRAs for Leads and team.
- Accountable for adhering to defined SLA for key KPIs like Customer Satisfaction(CSAT), Customer Effort Score and Productivity.
- Hiring support- Proactively work with recruitment team to ensure right team is in place
- Work with Learning and development team to ensure right induction plan is in place.
Job Requirements/Qualifications :
- Educational Qualification: Graduation/PG
- Should have 4+ years of hands-on progressive project/operations management work experience in fast-paced development/operations organization.
- Should have experience in running 24-7 support operation.
- Should have hands-on experience in Reporting, building Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reports.
- Should have excellent communication (written and verbal skills), influencing and presentation skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Deep insight of tools like Looker, Zendesk, etc is an added advantage.
- Should be able to communicate with the client, understand client requirements and provide data required by the client in a timely manner
- Should have experience in similar roles leading/managing global projects, which is essential for this role.
- Should be Data driven, result-oriented and should have proven ability to reach and exceed goals/targets in a dynamic environment.
- Should have proven skills in developing effective partnerships with key stakeholders and providing leadership support for driving change initiatives.
- Should have hands-on experience with a strong working knowledge of project management practices, ticket management tools and modern communication tools like Slack