Analyst - Recruitment Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:1192 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Onboarding & Training - Contractual Role (10-20 yrs)
Onboarding & Training PM (Contractual Role)
Job opportunity in Gurgaon for a professional holding at the experience in Capacity Planning for training management. You will use your experience of Data Analytics to Create a capacity plan, identify gaps, work with L&D on recommendations/alternative plans for requirement fulfillment. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Role: Onboarding & Training PM (Contractual Role)
A leading, global consulting firm providing career, health, and wealth insights to clients.
- Identifying trainer requirements basis hiring pipeline (L&D trainers, Sensei's, Super Users, on/off SMEs, others)
- Creating a capacity plan, identifying gaps, working with L&D on recommendations/alternative plans for requirement fulfillment
- Assessing the impact of gaps, escalating and working with L&D/PM for changes/updates to plans
- Socializing framework created by L&D for a consistent understanding of the model and its expectation with stakeholders in operations and project delivery teams, (on/off)
- Ensuring adherence to the setup of the framework across projects (what will be implemented, when, by whom, governance structures)
- Tracking, reporting, and escalating deviations. managing exceptions, if any
- Centralizing survey process in partnership with L&D team
- Ensuring rollout and tracking/reporting of survey results/actions on feedback
- Bringing in industry-specific best practices to enhance colleague onboarding/training experience
- Working with L&D/PMs to populate training scorecard
- Setting up weekly PWG meetings to track the status of reporting, escalate issues
- Setting up monthly SteerCo (before PWG) to review training data/information input to the PWG formats"
- Project management to track the projects, learning competency, risk management
- Data analytics insight
- Sound communication skills and executive management
- Skill to create PowerPoint, executive summary for leadership reporting, Excel
- Good to have - L&D experience (Learning methods, models design)
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead, and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- An opportunity to work with a blue-chip firm in a high visibility role