Senior HR Consultant at THEMA Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
Views:423 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - New Products - BFSI (5-11 yrs)
Key Responsibility Descriptive Parameters.
1: Product Development:
- Adherence to the Product development process for any new product development keep self updated with data from other exchanges, internal departments, and other sources and analyze them to conceptualize product & services. VOC different set of participants largely Hedgers, and co-coordinating with the BD for feedback on financial participants preparation of the product notes and presentations preparation of the SEBI applications for product approval Perform high-level analysis on the data collected to arrive at models that could be used to launch new initiatives or products
2. External Environment :
- Tracking and MIS Tracking the external environment for new product launches and assess suitability
- Engage with market participants for feedback on new products /requirements
- Create proposals, presentations, and dockets to build a repository of communication material for external stakeholders.
- Analyze and present research findings to SVP and HOD to aid in the process of short-listing of initiatives.
- Coordinate with internal departments for the collation of data required for the development of new products.
3. Stakeholder management manages relationships with external stakeholders and clients to ensure that their requirements are effectively met and product delivery happens up to satisfaction.
4. Regulatory :
- Maintain cordial relationship with the Regulators Facilitate and coordinate internal departments for any regulatory interface required for product approvals
- Send the product proposals for new products/modifications of existing contract specs to the regulator's help HOD for lobbying with the help of industry associations and other regulators to get the desired outcome.
- Encourage Financial Participants a Target the financial participants with BD team encourage financial participants in different locations to carry out awareness programs for different participants in different locations