Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:336 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager - Network Planning - FMCG - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-12 yrs)
- The Network Planning Manager, India will be responsible for owning & managing the innovation process & delivery for all the categories
- The Network Planning Manager, India will be responsible for owning & managing the innovation process & delivery for all the categories for India business.
- The key responsibilities would be to coordinate the process with cross functional stakeholders from marketing, Sales, Integrated Supply chain, Legal & Finance (wherever necessary) & build the network to deliver Winning Innovation in a timely and cost-effective manner. The role sits at the intersection of Manufacturing, R&D and Marketing and other functions as such requires strong ability to lead and collaborate with diverse multi-functional teams. This position will also own the IMF (Innovation Management Framework) Process that is designed to guide the development & delivery of Innovation.
- MBA Premier B Schools or equivalent with 8 to 12years experience.
- Should be working with TOP FMCG Companies in managing Demand & supply planning , At least 4 Years' experience in managing Innovation with specific experience in End to end coordination of Innovation Development & Delivery (NPD/packaging/New category etc.)
- Handling innovation that requires multi-functional team efforts with varying levels of customization
- Developing medium to long term calendar based on Innovation strategy & Plan. Innovation work related to packaging, regulatory environment
- Exposure to Manufacturing Operations or contract manufacturing management is added advantage
- Experience of Manufacturing Process & Operations preferably in a Plant
Main Responsibilities :
- Summary: The primary responsibility is to coordinate the delivery of Winning Commercial & Product Innovation on Time and On Cost for India business. The role will involve
- Working with Marketing, P&TD & other stakeholders to understand and align the Rolling 3 Year Innovation Pathways locking project scope, timing, and financial success criteria.
- Highlighting & support to overcome barriers / challenges on day-to-day basis that prevent delivery of innovation in a timely & cost-effective manner via in-depth understanding of processes, challenging the status quo, out of the box thinking and leveraging key stakeholders to drive decision making