Manager - Monitoring & Evaluation (3-6 yrs)
As part of the global M&E team you will oversee STIR's monitoring structures and processes to enable internal and external rapid and rigorous learning
- Develop tools, oversee data flows, and build capacity among programme teams and system partners to learn from data and improve based upon findings
- Conduct regular trend analysis and work closely with programme and design teams on optimizing our internal and external monitoring approach. Lead on the implementation of rapid learning cycle evaluations using a qualitative evaluation approach to answer key learning questions
- Design and implement rapid, rigorous qualitative studies to answer specific learning questions focused on testing different impact levers
- Leverage existing system data as part of rapid learning cycles and develop specific tools (e.g. surveys, etc.) to deepen our understanding of what works to accelerate impact.
- Work with country lead on our external longitudinal study
- Collaborate with country lead, external evaluation partner, and other colleagues cross- functionally on the design and implementation of longitudinal study to assess STIR's impact
- Ensure that learning effectively feeds into improvements in design and delivery and is shared back clearly with system partners
Required Skills & Experience :
- Proficiency in using Stata/SPSS and other relevant education software.
- Strategic, analytical and critical thinker.
- Proven experience striking the right balance between evaluation rigor and practical use of evidence to strengthen programme impact
- Experience managing impact evaluations in partnership with an external partner preferred