Associate Consultant at HuQuo
Views:766 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Manager - Model Development - SAS/R - Financial Services (4-10 yrs)
Manager - Model Development - SAS/R
- End to end forecast process design which includes development of data extraction and transformation logic & build and deployment of predictive models.
- Use of adv. analytics techniques and machine learning algorithms to forecast key business metrics.
- Building Monthly, Bi-Monthly & Quarterly Revenue forecasting models for product groups, product sub-groups and profit centers using Regression Modeling,
- Time Series, ARIMA, GBM, decision Tree, Random Forest, Neural Net etc.
- Variance analysis for all the forecast models to help business understand the root causes behind the variation. Use the learning to improve the overall forecasting process.
- Proactively anticipates and prevents problems. Devises, facilitates buy-in, makes recommendations and guides implementation of corrective and/or preventive actions for complex issues that cross organizational boundaries and are unclear in nature.
- Develops innovative and effective approaches to solve predictive analytics problems and communicates results and methodologies..
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to enhance predictive models.
- Preparation of all the supporting documents and reports.
Desired Profile :
- Skills and Qualifications
- Strong SAS knowledge
- 4-8 + years of relevant work experience in machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, GBM, etc.
- Must to have experience with common statistical tool, such as R and Python. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Great communication skills
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Required Candidate profile
- Mandatory to have B.Tech./ M.Tech./ B.Sc./M.sc. in Mathematics/ Statistics from reputed university/ College
Industry Type - Banking, Financial Services, Banking
Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent
Role Category - Analytics & BI
UG :B.Sc in Maths, Statistics, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG :M.Tech in Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Statistics, Maths