Manager - Merchandising - Retail - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (8-16 yrs)
Job Description: Our Client is looking for someone who can plan & negotiate budgets season wise buying to augment sales during the peak periods and controlling stock levels based on forecasts for the season
Client Details : Our Client is one of the leading organization in Luxury Space.
1. DATA MANAGEMENT & ANALYSIS : Identify best sellers in terms of their best selling points to ensure that they reach their potentials & identify slow sellers and take action to reduce prices or set promotions.
2. NEGOTIATION - Negotiate with representatives of international luxury brands
3. PLANNING - Plan Season wise buying to augment sales during the peak periods and controlling stock levels based on forecasts for the season.
4. INVENTORY AND WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT : Planning, maintaining and re-ordering for central warehouse
- Experience in merchandising function in a luxury organization will be preferred
- 8+ Years of experience in merchandising space
- MBA from a premier institute
Job Offer :
- The opportunity to work directly with the primary stakeholders within the organization.
- Work in an organization which delivers faced paced growth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ankita Kohli on +91 124 452 5461.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.