Manager - Media Sales (1-3 yrs)
- Studies and understands all facets of the media products and services being offered
- Design and implement advertising campaigns
- Maintaining effective relations with key production houses to ensure customer satisfaction and generate avenues for repeat and continued business
- Research client needs and explain the benefits of buying advertising space, responding to any objections
- Manage and supervise a team in day to day media management while also leading the process of strategic media planning/ execution and serving as a resource for the team
- Regularly report advertising campaign results (including revenues and costs)
- Facilitates successful sales by collecting client information and providing order information to the company
- Forming long terms relations with marketing heads of studios, TV Channels heads and Other vendors
- Tracks every media purchase made to ensure that it is completed accurately and on time
- Ensure a cohesive advertising message across campaigns
- Expanding the base of clients and opening new avenues of revenues for the media division
- Minimum 2 years experience in media sales/media planning or relevant experience
- Proven experience of business development or sales experience.
- Understanding the media and digital landscape.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.