Consultant at Avimukta
Views:3286 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager - Media/Public Relations - Law Firm (10-12 yrs)
Role: Manager - Media and PR
Years of Experience : 10 - 12 Years
Responsible for overseeing communications to the media, including preparing articles, press kits, press releases, and other content initiatives. Cultivates and manages relationships with media representatives. .
Responsibilities include : -
- Prepare articles and press releases for the media.
- Ensure that the Firm's image is protected and promoted in a proper, coordinated, and consistent manner.
- Cultivate and enhance collaborative working relationships within journalists including legal journalists and portals such as Bar & Bench and Legally India
- Manage the flow of news about the Firm to the media.
- Work closely with the PR Agency to manage their deliverables and to ensure that they adhere to their scope of work. Conduct regular review of the work being done by the Agency.
- Work closely with the Firm's leadership and Partners to ensure accuracy of communication and timely delivery to the media.
- Leverage effective communication channels such as blogs and LinkedIn
- Work closely with the Firm's media spokespersons and help them address questions from the media.
- Develop relationships with national and international media contacts to ensure the Firm's reputation is promoted and to deflect criticism.
- Plan and oversee media events, media training and crisis communication workshops for the Firm's spokespersons.
- Detect public relations issues as they emerge and address them directly.
- Research and write briefing materials.
- Compile the Firm's press kit as and when required.
- Compose and edit press releases, company literature, and articles for internal and external use.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.