Manager - Mechanical - Pharma Consulting Firm (12-25 yrs)
We have opportunity with Pharma Consultancy firm and currently working with similar pharma consultancy firms.
Technical Skills :
1. Calculations for equipment/components sizing, and skills for design such as mass balance, pipe rack sizing, schematics, and system configuration, equipment selection as per GMP.
2. Space Planning and Layout development for equipment- s, pipe routing, isometrics, and P & I diagram for API and Pharma formulation plants.
3. Prepare & Review technical specifications, data sheets, BOQ, construction drawings, costing.
4. Capability of review of 3D models in Revit, and Plant 3D.
5. Shall be conversant with all relevant codes and standards.
Managerial Skills :
1. Lead and Mentor the team of skilled engineers and designers.
2. Train and Guide team members for efficient working.
3. Liaison with peer disciplines for proper design planning and coordination.
4. Review and approve deliverables, vendor's shop drawings, etc.
5. Shall have ability to explain and convince client about the proposed design, problems, and solutions.