Principal at Native
Views:103 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Marketing - Startup (6-10 yrs)
A Early Stage Startup is looking for an Marketing Manager who can develop and oversee marketing Strategies and Campaigns to promote products and services. The role of manager can encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities. The candidate will be likely to work closely with other employees in areas such as advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution.
The key responsibilities of candidate will be :
1. To Develop marketing strategies that align with the goals of the organization.
2. To boost the presence of organization by both organic and paid formulas.
3. Coordinate with team with other departments to perform seamless and effective campaigns.
4. Analyze Marketing data and reports to improve the results of campaigns.
5. Conduct market research for customer acquisition and create marketing goals for lead generation, also research on the product of competitors.
6. Perform market research to identify the demands of the target audience
7. Develop content such as blogs and infographics for different social media platforms & communicate with different customers such as leads and prospects
8. Define and managing the budgets of campaigns and advertisements
9. Monitor the visibility and profitability of products
10. Collaborate with development and sales teams to plan marketing campaigns
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.