Manager - Marketing - Solar PV/EPC - South (9-14 yrs)
The incumbent will be Responsible for:
- Sales Target for Solar Rooftop EPC Business in South India
- Non-tendering business (Private customers) in South India
- Preparation of techno-commercials proposals for Solar projects (rooftop)
- Meet the industrial & commercial customers on regular basis, generate and close the lead
- Carry out preliminary site survey at customers- premises required for sizing the rooftop plant size
- Drive the implementation of direct Sales Plan to achieve the organization objectives.
- Responsible for maintaining the profitability, in line with the set organization goals and business targets.
- Liaising with Financial Institutions/Investors
- Liaising with Government bodies like MNRE, CERC/SERC, SECI and Key State Nodal Agencies in South India
- Track the Govt. Policies (both Central & State) on Solar Energy and align the sales strategy accordingly
Must be from Sola PV industry with a proven track record in South India market.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech, with MBA in Marketing preferred.
- Minimum 9 years of experience mostly handling Solar EPC Sales
- Excellent communication in English and local language
- Strong technical knowledge on Solar PV Plants
- Excellent relationship with Govt. Agencies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.