Consultant at Manpower Group
Views:1145 Applications:317 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Marketing - Internet Services Firm (8-13 yrs)
Amazon Internet Services Private Limited (AISPL), is seeking a talented, self-directed marketing manager to help drive global awareness and marketing of Amazon Web Services- cloud computing solutions to the Public Sector to begin an expansion of our marketing team focused on India market. This is a unique opportunity to participate in the expansion of an exciting, industry-leading technology business.
This role will join the public sector marketing team of AISPL and contribute to various marketing programs designed to drive further adoption of AWS Services among technical influencers and decision makers in the government, education and nonprofit segments within India.
This role will specifically contribute to demand generation activities including event execution and digital marketing as well as diving into the data and analytics to report on activities and better target our efforts. Successful candidates must be able to recognize the needs of these market segments and be comfortable with marketing and sales force automation technology.
The ideal candidate has a passion for the public sector, an entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to quickly grasp technology concepts. Candidate must have exceptional communication skills, be comfortable with marketing tools and be well versed in digital marketing campaign development and execution.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Help plan and execute go-to-market programs by working with the rest of the Public Sector teams- Marketing and Business development
- Contribute to building digital campaigns that address the differing needs of both technical and non-technical users and buyers in India
- Execute breakthrough marketing activities that reach target audiences
- Prepare and deliver clear, concise content for websites and social media.
- Work closely with the Public Sector technical teams, account and BD teams to plan and execute effective events to drive awareness, thought leadership and lead generation
- Use marketing and sales automation tools to report on marketing activities and effectiveness
- 8+ years of work experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology companies/products to public sector IT customers.
- Strong digital marketing background
- Demonstrated ability to tie marketing programs to ROI metrics
- Ability to develop effective marketing assets (product videos, web content) within tight deadlines.
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and a knack for driving and/or being associated with benchmark industry products/services.
- Accomplished range of skills from high level strategic thinking to analytics and execution.
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted, measured marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion and metrics.
- The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Superior presentation and written communication skills.
- The ability to create innovative and targeted marketing programs that generate results.
- Understanding of government procurement techniques
- A Post Graduate Degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study.
- Experience with Marketo or another leading marketing automation technology
- Experience with Salesforce.com