Senior HR Consultant at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:205 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Marketing - Industrial Segment (2-8 yrs)
Sharing the details for the position of Marketing Manager
Position: Marketing Manager (Industrial Segment)
Job Knowledge/Work Experience (Preferred): Primarily experience in doing product management / energy management solutions to industries like Power plants, cement plants, oil & gas, metallurgy industry etc.
Education (Preferred Degree):
- Engineer with MBA in Sales and Marketing
- Experience in working on Thermal or Energy Management solutions.
- The role of a Marketing Manager (Industrial Segment) is to ensure growth of Insulation solutions in the Industrial Segment - specifically industries like Power plants, cement plants, oil & gas, metallurgy industry etc.
- The role needs to analyze the market potential & leverage opportunities in the market by drawing up sales & marketing strategy which is aligned to the marketing plan and ensure delivery of above strategy.
Growth & strategy:
- Provides quality leadership for internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding values at all times establishing an environment and foundation for future sales growth.
- Responsible for market mapping, product management, segmentation & developing market penetration strategies for the segment
- Responsible for generating sales revenue and profitability in Industrial segment
People Development and Leadership Development:
- Responsible for working together with a team of Regional Managers & Sales & Specification Managers to develop business in the given segment
- Provide training and coaching to sales teams
- Closely co-ordinate with all supporting functions in order to deliver upon the agreed business strategy.
- Work closely with key customers - consultants, end customers in building specifications in order to offer solutions
- Projects management using CRM / digital tools
- Generate leads and follow up on projects for selling performance-based solutions
- Recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors
- Develop technical solutions / calculation tools etc. for providing thermal efficiency solutions to customers
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability
- Work with BIS and other government agencies like EIL etc. to develop codes meeting global standards
- Drive marketing activities including website dev, brochures, expos etc