Manager - Marketing - Healthcare - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (7-10 yrs)
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Key Responsibilities include:
- Customer Engagement
- Product Management
- Business Model Innovation
- Event Management
The firm is a leading tech based healthcare company based out of Australia. Today, the company holds two-thirds of the worldwide marketing and is also leading in the India region
- Work on the strategy to improve customer engagement
- Identify and develop the appropriate channel/platform/communication to engage effectively with our recipients
- Co-ordinate the development of regional marketing collateral by reviewing and ensure relevance of message and content
- Develop marketing plans and execute on promotional, pricing and launch strategies
- Develop the appropriate business model for the market introduction of new or required services to add value to the end to end recipient experience
- Utilize customer insights, recipient data, and market analysis to develop the business model
- Plan, organize, execute and manage events including tradeshow, customer and partner events, industry events and other corporate events, ensuring high profile of Cochlear
- Bachelor degree in Engineering/Science and MBA (Marketing) from a premier institute
- 7+ years of experience in an MNC - either medical device or consumer marketing
- Ability to leverage customer insights and market trends into marketing programs
- Marketing experience in a health, consumer/retail or technology environment will be an added advantage
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Sales function will be an added advantage
An opportunity to drive marketing for a market leader brand and work closely with the global team
An opportunity to establish a strong network in the Industry.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Shruti Patro - +91 (0) 22 4236 3338
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.