Director - Operations at Core Edge Solutions
Views:8035 Applications:481 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Manager - Marketing - FMCG/Aviation/Consumer Durable (5-8 yrs)
Position - Marketing Manager
A Marketing Manager plays a specialized role as part of overall Marketing team. This position plays a key role in lead generation through various BTL activities, communication, brand building and conversion.
- Experience - 5+yrs
- End to End execution of BTL marketing campaigns, including ideation, creation of collaterals, and distribution of collaterals in various media and measurement and analysis of impact.
- Ideate and implement lead generation campaigns and strategies to drive sales & ROI
- Create innovative on ground marketing campaign targeting mass consumer between age group of 35 - 45 years of age
- Should be able to identify various touch points of these targeted consumers & conduct various activities to engage & generate leads for the company
- Should be well versed with all logistics & operations issues of managing large consumer based BTL activities
- Should be able to measure quality of leads & finally resulting in qualitative sales.
- Creative and independent work ethic while also able to collaborate with team
- MBA / post graduate from any institute of repute
- Should be able to work with Startup companies, agencies for all execution work
- Willing to work at odd timings
- Experience in working for a large Org managing FMCG /Aviation/ consumer durable accounts would be preferred
- Candidates from FMCG / Consumer durable companies with promotions experience would be highly desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.