Branch Head - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:4450 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Manager - Marketing - FMCG (7-15 yrs)
- The role will be responsible for facilitating usage of online media for Marcom activities is to ensure the maximum reach of the target audience at lower costs and results in increased consumer engagement.
- The role will manage and deliver communication updates through website, digital media sources, social media especially with regards to the existing and new products- section.
- The role will be accountable for managing press releases, media relation coordination, trade communication collaterals, etc.
- Support in development and implementation of successful marketing plans (under the Marketing Head)
- The role will be required to develop and create hi-impact, relevant communication plans which are effective in the market & deliver a positive Top of Mind Association.
- The role will be required to work at different levels dealing with different agencies, vendors, partners, to manage the right communication through product information, communication of different initiatives, events, promotional literature, advertising and artwork.
- The role will work towards ensuring on-ground connect with the customers (current & prospective) by creating and participating in on-ground events which connect with the local audience.
- The role will work towards building a high impact on ground retail visibility by creating and delivering innovative communication tools
- Execute internally and with different agencies on production of all marcomm activities. The role will manage all the trade shows, consumer events, end-user events, channel events in coordination with the internal and external teams.
- The role will have the accountability of executing all the product launch collaterals as well as manage the advertising activities that will include getting the content created, approved and communicated across different streams (traditional and digital)
- The role will also be responsible for vendor governance and vendor management through timely evaluation of existing vendors and onboarding new vendors as per the marketing requirements.