Principal Consultant at Xperia Executive Search LLP
Views:744 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Manager - Marketing - FMCD (3-10 yrs)
Manager - Marketing , ( only female candidates)
- Plan the Marketing strategy for the range of products
- In depth knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Making of the product presentations to help the sales team explain to customers
- Making of Catalogues for the product range
- Organizing Architect/ Interior Designer meets
- Regular marketing mailers / Campaigns/ Social media/Blogs/ Magazines campaigns/ PR
Activities/ Participating in Events & Exhibitions
- BTL activities
- Direct mailers to influencers
- Influence meets - preparing collateral / invites / direct mailers
- Product promotions and other Marketing Activities
- Responsible for the achievement of set goals in Marketing
- Assist the integral process of pricing & product development, portfolio management
- Market Research and market intellingence on competition
- Strategic thinker
- Go-getter with proven experience in result orientation / Problem solver
- Strong conceptualization & analytical skills.
- Team player (the candidate will need to liaison with the various departments) and capable of obtaining team respect.
- Excellent and clear communication skills
- Result oriented / Self-starter / Proactive
- Ability to attend to detail
- Maturity in thought and approach
- Ethical and with good values
- Entrepreneurial outlook
- Good at planning, organizing, structuring his work
- Committed Team Player
- Should have a clear thought process
- Passion for Product Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels
- Good Presentation and Facilitation skills.
- Data Orientation with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent Working knowledge on MS Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint )
Soft skills required
- Good knowledge of Computer and Analysis
- Good knowledge about making of powerful Power point presentations
- Knowledge of working and coordination with agencies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.