Assistant Vice President at Search Value
Views:3185 Applications:862 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Manager - Marketing - FCMG/OTC (6-15 yrs)
Marketing Manager - Leadership role - Fulltime MBA - Women candidates preferred (6-15 years of exp)
Overall experience in an FCMG/OTC company. Initial 1-2 years in sales, followed by marketing experience would be ideal.
Position - Marketing manager
Reporting to - Business Head- India & South Asia
Location - Bangalore
Key role accountabilities:
- Drive the brand and product portfolio strategy
- Understand consumer insights & need gaps through research to develop winning propositions.
- Develop & implement annual marketing plans to drive business objectives.
- Lead the agencies, partners, and all stakeholders in developing the brand, creative ideas, and campaigns in line with global/local brand positioning.
- Execute the plans to deliver on the above.
- Manage & lead key agency partners - creative, digital media, research, packaging, etc.
- Data collation, analysis, and high-quality insight generation.
- Monitor business performance and external environment via appropriate tools to deliver corrective action as required to meet business objectives.
- Develop, align, own, and monitor A&P budgets for the portfolio.
- Support the sales team through flawless operational plans and help the sales team deliver high
- Coordinate with key stakeholders & manage and resolve business issues on portfolio through proper escalation