AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:386 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Marketing - EduTech (6-14 yrs)
Requirement for a Marketing manager with India's leading edutech firm which offers professional education courses in collaboration with top-ranked universities.
- Create, Ideate, and be a custodian of the brand strategy & communications of partner schools Collaborate with various stakeholders (learning, content, creative, business) to meet collateral production deliverables
- Work in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising campaigns
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points
- Be responsible for coordination of the marketing communication with the Business Team, Creative team, Tech team and function with multi-faceted design operations and requirements
- You will ideate new creative concepts based on platform best practices and past campaign performance
- Work to deploy the marketing collateral into digital marketing campaigns from Ideation to execution and look to optimize and improve marketing collateral at regular intervals
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- A holder of a Degree in either marketing, business, or a related field
- Strong with written and spoken communications and have knowledge of content development process.
- Creative thinker with 6+ years of experience working with Creative agencies or Consumer Brands
- Strong strategist with a view of the future to ensure consistency of brand imagery over sustained periods and also across various consumer communication touchpoints.
- A metrics driven marketer with an eye for creativity
- Experienced with marketing automation and CRM Tools
- An energetic and self-motivated individual who is willing to get his hands dirty and be a team player.
- Strong with project management skills and able to handle multiple marketing projects simultaneously.