Associate at Corner Office Advisors
Views:7816 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Manager - Marketing - eCommerce (6-8 yrs)
About the Organisation :
Our Client is a young fast growing design led e-commerce company that designs and develops exclusive accessories, with exclusive alliances with over 65 globally renowned designers. The brand is planning to leverage its designs, e-commerce platform and operations capabilities to grow the business 5X over the next 12 months through aggressive marketing, direct corporate sales, and category expansion. At this point the company sells over 12K units monthly and aspires to grow this to 60K units considering investments in human capital, marketing, product innovation and category expansion.
Specific Responsibilities : Marketing Manager (Head) :
- Define, pilot, and rapidly iterate a marketing strategy, with an understanding and strategic view on all internal/external factors and influence
- Lead digital transformation of the brand; create a distinct and compelling presence for the brand for continued engagement on social media platforms (Facebook, Google, etc) to deliver the brand and business goals.
- Responsible for generating new revenue streams by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations
- Responsible for brand management which includes liaising with internal stakeholders, external agencies, growing alliances/partnerships, media relations and brand tie ups.
- Design and execute marketing campaigns across BTL media to drive & deliver the business plans, example, College fests, cultural events, high footfall opportunities viz. malls, in-stores, etc.
- Launch corporate marketing efforts to grow volume purchases from large enterprises in specific sectors like banking, automotive, consumer products, telecom etc
- Initiate new ideas and be both proactive and reactive to changes in the digital market space
- Responsible to hire, manage & drive creative, media & PR agencies to deliver on brand & business objectives
- Lead a team to help deliver offline & Online marketing campaigns
Qualifications & Experience/ Competencies :
- Engineer/MBA or equivalent from a premier business school
- 8 years of digital and offline marketing communications experience in a consumer products environment.
- Significant expertise in managing social media platforms and advertising: Facebook, Google, etc
- Strong analytical abilities & communication skills
- Must have good interpersonal & creative skills
- Must have a strong understanding of brand management and development - concepts & processes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.