business partner at scrabble
Views:469 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Marketing - eCommerce (4-8 yrs)
- Experience: 4-7 years of experience in B2B and Social Media Marketing
- Undergrad/MBA in marketing from premier colleges and universities
- Leadership: Prior experience in leading a team of content writers, copywriters, marketing strategists etc.
- Strategic: You can put a product vision & multi-year strategy that everyone can rally behind
- Execution: You can break down strategy into well prioritized quarterly roadmaps & demonstrate executional excellence
- Business Acumen: Strong understanding of social media marketing and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Technical Proficiency: You can participate with different teams to work in collaboration
- Fun personality: People love working with you
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and developing unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of social media marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Exceptional problem-solving skills based on 'first principles' thinking
- Has keen eye for design and creative judgment and able to direct and guide internal stakeholders for good design and creative development of content and strategies
- Be comfortable with both creative and business dimensions of marketing
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of how top social networks operate eg. Instagram, Youtube, Tik Tok, etc
- Lead the Marketing vertical, supervising and mentoring the teams to build a world-class Marketing initiative.
- Managing the entire marketing.
- Plan the Social Media calendar in accordance with our content guidelines. It is important to publish consistent communication across all channels. We publish content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, and Youtube
- Product pre-agreed Social Media dashboard outlining its performance periodically.
- Use Social Media to build relevant virtual community
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Write, edit, and proofread marketing content and materials, collateral and copy across all digital platforms
- Work closely with the marketing, design and editorial teams to drive distribution and amplify results from content
- Coaching and inspiring the growth and development of other team members by providing consistent feedback, training and growth opportunities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.