Senior Consultant at Liontree HR
Views:368 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Manager - Marketing - Co-Poultry Division - Global Animal Health (5-10 yrs)
Marketing Manager - Global Animal Health Co - Poultry Division
We are looking for Marketing Manager for a Global Animal Health Co .
Job Responsibilities :
- Works to develop/support and execute the operations marketing strategy for the product line in the short, medium and long term to achieve Zoetis financial goals
- Develops and Executes all aspects of marketing related to the Hatchery portfolio including Bio Devices and Automation as well as vaccines.
- Lead the marketing communications of the assigned portfolio towards the key customers, industry leaders in coordination with the commercial and technical colleagues.
- Managing P&L expectations of the assigned portfolio
- Evaluates new product and market opportunities for the in-line franchise.
- Coordinates with fellow marketers to find synergies that maximize the total returns.
- Designs and executes field trials in partnership with the Outcomes Research team on studies related to the demonstration of product performance.
- Coordination and administration of Repository and Share Points (Central Veeva Vault) and relevant Websites/microsites.
- Events planning & executing with support team.
- Field Force Training.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate with MBA (Science Marketing)
- Valid passport
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.