Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:5078 Applications:547 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Manager - Marketing & Brand - FMCG (5-7 yrs)
Our client is a disruptive Mumbai based healthy snacks company, filling the need gap for branded healthier packaged food options in the snacking category. They have a range of packaged snacking products that are authentically healthy, truly tasty and leaders in the category. Made with super ingredients such as Quinoa, Amaranth, Ragi, Oats and Kale and seasoned with completely natural seasonings, each pack is 100% Gluten-Free, low on calories and cholesterol-free.
With pan India distribution, their products are now available in more than 20 cities across 500 stores via retail and online channels. They were also awarded by Frost & Sullivan as the Food & Beverage Entrepreneurial Company of the Year - 2016. The Brand has seen excellent traction in both Retail (GT & MT) as well as Non-Retail (Institutional / HoReCa) Channels.
The co-founders have immense retail and marketing experience and one of them recently got the title of "35 Under 35" by The Entrepreneur Magazine, India. They are backed by some of the top Venture Capital Funds in the country.
As a Marketing / Brand Manager, you will be designing, implementing, and facilitating a brand marketing strategy to meet business/sales requirements
What you will do:
- Building consumer understanding around the category-leading to consumer insight-based marketing strategy including both traditional and new age media/advertising.
- Driving and managing marketing strategy (BTL & ATL) to create brand awareness, generate demand and establish brand credibility in the marketplace.
- Ensuring consistent communication of the brand and value proposition across channels and platforms.
- Monitoring ROI for all marketing programs including visibility, promotions, advertising, events and alliance programs.
- Being the agency interface - Distribution/Digital/ PR/Creative agencies to execute branding, visibility, promotions etc.
- Leading the design of all communication collateral across mediums including stores.
- Coordinating with existing points of sale to ensure good placement and visibility.
- Coordinating for sampling activities, marketing events, managing resources as well as sales at the events.
What you need to have:
- 5-7 yrs must have FMCG, Consumer packaged F and B space experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and basic ppt/excel/word expertise.
- An enthusiastic person who is keen to work in a startup.
- Deep knowledge and experience in branding like ATL, BTL, etc. activities.
- Having experience in branding domain of reputed big brands and established the company