Director at Turning Pro Network
Views:2118 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Marketing - B2B Segment - Food (7-10 yrs)
7-10 Years in a Marketing function - Branding, Channel, Exhibitions, Promotions
- From a B2B Food Industry in a similar role maybe of advantage
- Very strong on communication skills, pleasant personality
- Leadership profile, proactive, enthusiastic, team player. Ability to deal with senior management and international teams
- Marketing - Experience and mastery of the 4Ps and available marketing levers, within their respective channel.
- Demonstrated success in B2B channel marketing including DMR, VAR, and Distribution.
- Familiarity with a digital marketing background
- Teamwork - Develops a close relationship with account managers, Sales Directors and customers with the ability to influence and persuade the team to understand and accept proposals.
- Analytics - Thoroughly understands financials, metrics, and market information, identifying not only trends, but also the reasons behind them. Monitors results and develops contingency plans, as well as, constantly looking for new opportunities.
- Solutions- Proactively anticipates and understands problems and opportunities and presents comprehensive and timely solutions in order to take action to resolve these problems.
- Prioritization- Ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize the opportunities with the biggest impact to the business
- Communication - Communicates in a clear and concise manner (verbally and in writing) that is appropriate for the topic and audience.
CTC - Rs. 15-20 L depending upon experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.