Principal Consultant at Talent Corner
Views:301 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager - Marketing Automation (10-16 yrs)
1. Manage software that streamlines processes, automates manual workflows, and sets up measurement tools that generate actionable insight.
2. Plan, build and execute cross-channel communications, campaigns and nurture programs in a flexible and timely manner
3. Use automation to improve operational efficiencies and grow the bottom line.
4. Manage set-up and configuration of data-driven campaigns ensuring deliverability
5.Oversee campaigns from creation to analysis and reporting
6. Combine strategy, creativity, and technical skills to propel the brand and increase leads.
7. Familiarization with various marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Eloqua.
8.Improvement in brand and product visibility and increase in genuine leads.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.