Director at Enrich & Enlight Business consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:320 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Manager - Marketing Analytics - B2B Analytics Team (6-12 yrs)
Seeking intellectually curious candidate with a passion for leading teams & executing and analyzing real world business problems. The candidate will be part of B2B Analytics team providing analytical solutions & reports across merchants lifecycle and will be responsible for team & project management, driving talent development, displaying thought leadership & building & leveraging relationships across multiple functions within Analytics.
- Effective project & team management with pro-active communication to stake holders
- Represent the team in multiple forums with strategic projects and build brand for the team
- Deliver on regular Merchant/B2B Analytics projects and Analytical packages that can be best practiced.
- Proactively propose, initiate, independently execute and own strategic projects that create business impact.
- Regularly communicate with Stakeholders on Projects
- Facilitate team meetings with US analytics team.
- Proactively leverage expertise in the larger team to deliver impact for Business.
- Encourage members to explore latest Tools and Techniques in the Industry and leverage them for portfolio growth.
- Follow audit processes, documentation and accuracy guidelines.
- Responsible and committed to the last mile execution of projects.
- Collaborate with onshore team to understand the business relevancy of the projects
- Masters Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or any other quantitative streams with overall 6+ Years of Analytics experience with at least 2+ years in Marketing Analytics. 5+ years of hands on SAS/SQL programming experience. 1-2 years of experience of supervising / mentoring analysts in Analytics function
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Proven ability to independently deliver Analytical solutions for Business problems.
- Ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously
- 1+ years of experience in Sales Force
- Understanding of macro-economic conditions
- Good knowledge of latest Analytical practices in the Industry.
- Knowledge of latest Analytics Data Visualization tools like Tableau & SAS VA.
- Good to know knowledge - R, Python
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.