Key Account Manager at Naukri.com
Views:500 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Marketing - Agri/FMCG (4-8 yrs)
Job Purpose :
The Marketing Manager is responsible to conceptualize and execute plans in order to deliver the short term and long term business objectives (namely sales, market share, profitability and brand health) of the relevant group of brands. The incumbent is required to perform a range of activities, namely, developing and maintaining a healthy new product pipeline, overseeing product development and design, launching new products, leading market research, advertising development, influencing pricing strategies, driving and monitoring sales performance.
Key Responsibilities :
- Monitor, analyse, and evaluate market trends, consumer / customer behavior, and competitor activity to identify new opportunities for the brands.
- Monitor, analyse, and evaluate brand performance and customer and consumer feedback to ensure that the marketing mix is aligned to meet changing customer / consumer needs. Liaise with other areas of the organisation (R&D, manufacturing) to implement these changes
- Understand market research needs for the brands and develop / execute a market research road map. Ensure market research done is utilized meaningfully to achieve business objectives
- Develop and ensure the execution of brand plans (includes communication development) to deliver the short term and long term business objectives (namely sales, market share, profitability and brand health) of the relevant group of brands.
- Monitor and influence demand forecasting; monitor sales and other brand metrics and adapt plans as required
- Develop and execute a healthy new product pipeline. This would include following the - stage and gate- process to launch new products as per plans.
Effectively manage external interfaces (advertising agencies, media agencies, PR agencies and market research agencies) and internal interfaces (R&D, manufacturing, SCM, market research, sales), and lead cross functional teams to deliver on brand objectives
- Monitor and ensure brand profitability
- Ensure that the marketing support budgets are effectively utilized and appropriately accounted for.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.